• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Go and watch YouTube highlights reels then and come back when it's the next Twenty20 World Cup.
:-O I was doing exactly that when you posted this, watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ard8O5R_6o
which whether you admit or not, is much more fun to watch than someone taking extra 6 balls and not scoring a run at all

The people whining about slow scoring would undoubtedly be the ones burning effigies if he slashed at his sixth ball and guided it nicely to Matthew Hayden in the gully
I wouldn't because I am not supporting India here:laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I thought it was out live as well but it looked like it hit him just outside the line on the replay.
Have seen the replay, and to me it looks like it's hitting him on off, hitting middle. Channel Nine? HELLOOOOO?

CLARK! You are a gun.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
:-O I was doing exactly that when you posted this, watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ard8O5R_6o
which whether you admit or not, is much more fun to watch than someone taking extra 6 balls and not scoring a run at all

I wouldn't because I am not supporting India here:laugh:
I see you're learning from Richard about stating opinion as fact. Trying to compare Test cricket with Shahid Afridi playing like his testicles are on fire is like comparing Led Zeppelin with Luciano Pavarotti.

Josh

International Regular
Have seen the replay, and to me it looks like it's hitting him on off, hitting middle. Channel Nine? HELLOOOOO?

CLARK! You are a gun.
Where is hawkeye?? They haven't shown it all day apart from the one that was out. Unimpressed with Channel 9.

For the record, reckon Hogg's was plumb as well.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Thought that there might have been some bat there on first view. Dravid should have tried to take the tempo back into his control, instead of letting Clark dictate like he did with the short run, and then taking his time next ball.

Beleg

International Regular
This has got to be the most tortured batting performance by a team for a long while.

India doesn't seem to understand that the pitch isn't gonna get any better - any they are only gonna hurt themselves if they score so slowly.

haroon510

International 12th Man
There is also this term called "do what the mods tell you"...
i am not breaking any rule here.. i don't see any rule in the cw rules that "do what the mods tell you" or else u will get ban... if there is a rule like that here i will leave the forum now.. i just don't want to be in forum where a member doesn't have the right to freely say what he likes and what he doesn't.. for that mater do what mods tell them to do or else get ban..

Don't like the Indian team fine, but there is a thing called flaming and that is what your doing.
how am i flaming? i don't hate indian people, i am not talking about politics as some indians talked in pak indian tour thread bringing the mater of kargel ... if flaming was my intention i would replay to those posts.. i am simply saying that i don't like indian cricket team.. i will support anytime when playing against india..and i am supporting Aus now

Why are you not watching the cricket? :p
i wish i was prevliged like u and anyone else here... i am living in a place that people don't know cricket.. all u say is baseball, basketball or football..no cricket

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
India didn't help themselves, but that was really amazing bowling by Australia all session. You could count the bad deliveries on one hand. Clark could have had about 5 wickets, brilliant spell.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I hope he gets out soon tho. I don't have the patience to watch someone leave, defend every ball. I have a Christmas break from school, and this is not fun at all.
So sad that you call yourself a cricket fan. That was such fantastic bowling - how can you not find something like that absorbing?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
it took him 41 delievers to get off the mark.. i personally don't call that cricket.. play the game aggressively or don't bother to play it..
Pretty sure you'll be able to track down some highlights of the Hong Kong Sixes if you're that bored.

Even Ian Chappell said it's ridiculous of Dravid willing to leave, defend every ball.
If Ian Chappell said it, it must be gospel...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
:laugh: @ the Backyard Cricket ad when they're picking teams. Girl just starts mouthing off at Clarkey, and in the background you hear Huss go "Good, good." Haha.

haroon510

International 12th Man
So sad that you call yourself a cricket fan. That was such fantastic bowling - how can you not find something like that absorbing?
well laxman was facing the same bowling how come he scored more with less deliveries that dravid faced.. also because u like the type of cricket dravid is playing that doesn't make u more or less fan of cricket.. for that mater unattainable guy less fan of cricket because he doesn't like the same type of cricket that u like..