• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Beleg

International Regular
So sad that you call yourself a cricket fan. That was such fantastic bowling - how can you not find something like that absorbing?
We can certainly do without the offensive, paternalistic attitude displayed in the above post. Who are you to question somebody's interest in cricket? Just because he prefers a different flavour of cricket does not preclude him from being a cricket fan. Come off the high horse.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ponting's field placings have been excellent today. Not exactly orthodox, but spot on all the same.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
How well has Lee been bowling? I thought he'd have a big summer, but he's doing even more than I expected. Both his wicket balls today have been brilliant.

haroon510

International 12th Man
We can certainly do without the offensive, paternalistic attitude displayed in the above post. Who are you to question somebody's interest in cricket? Just because he prefers a different flavour of cricket does not preclude him from being a cricket fan. Come off the high horse.
i agree..

Hoggy31

International Captain
****ing CW, posted something 10 minutes ago, hasn't shown.

Hogg to get 'guly with a wrongun, looking to cut, lbw etc.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
But no one is forcing him to watch Test cricket. He has shared his opinion on test cricket and Dravid/Kallis batting on here a no. of times. We get his point. What is the point in coming into every thread and repeating himself again and again. TBF it gets very boring and annoying.

If he doesn't like test matches, he can come back when the ODI series is on. Dravid has been struggling and on top of that he has been opening the innings, so he is trying to get himself in, I dont see anything wrong with it.