• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Evermind

International Debutant
Hi Raghav:

I'm curious. You're clearly a citizen of India. Why then:

I Support only two International cricket teams:
1. Blackcaps
2. Any team playing against India

?

Just curious.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Hi Raghav:

I'm curious. You're clearly a citizen of India. Why then:

I Support only two International cricket teams:
1. Blackcaps
2. Any team playing against India

?

Just curious.
I cant answer this question many a times in this forum my friend....I request you to go to previous threads of CW to get the answer...

Anyways, I appreciate your curiosity! :)

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Day 2 just kicked off at the Junction Oval at 12.24 pm local time.

Thought Wise's comments int he paaper today re. getting Tendulkar out were great. Good to see it meant so much to him, imo.

Raghav

Love the start for Victoria! Ganguly gone!

Edit: Dravid the danger man must be the big wicket before lunch

Laurrz

International Debutant
dont think Dravid cares about runs atm... just wanting some time in the middle

Siddle has bowled to him a lot

Raghav

dont think Dravid cares about runs atm... just wanting some time in the middle

Siddle has bowled to him a lot
Yes, as always! He is a sedate cricketer who thinks minutes spend on the ground on tour games are his runs

Raghav

Yeah, which explains why he has 9683 test runs @ 55.97.
Really Fantastic cricketer who is suited for all conditions. Perfect technique that only a great ball can go through his defence.

I was just checking weather over in Melbourne, Heavy showers are predicted today.. seems the play will be halted again today also at some time or the other

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta love how they've been on the field for what half an hour? And they still take lunch at the scheduled time. What a joke.

Dasa

Really Fantastic cricketer who is suited for all conditions. Perfect technique that only a great ball can go through his defence.

I was just checking weather over in Melbourne, Heavy showers are predicted today.. seems the play will be halted again today also at some time or the other
The rain looks like it's setting in now, some ominous clouds around.

biased indian

International Coach
Both Slats and Chappeli are a part of the Channel 9 commentary team so i don't know how would they manage to work with ESPN-Star at the same time.
Chappell is signed up with ESPN STAR as well

Slats i was not sure...but think he might do both...as chappel will and i think gavasakr will most probably will be doing it for channel 9

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I drove to the Junction Oval today hoping to see any play, and as I was parking the rain came.

FFS!

Will have to settle for the Boxing Day test only it seems.

Laurrz

International Debutant
I drove to the Junction Oval today hoping to see any play, and as I was parking the rain came.

FFS!

Will have to settle for the Boxing Day test only it seems.
*sigh

rain seems to follow wherever cricket is played..a lot of the time anyway

was hoping to go tomorrow ...but will prolly rain anyway so theres no point..
boxing day test tho as u say :cool:

Salamuddin

International Debutant
This is absoultely dreadful planning by the Boad of Confusion, Corruption and Incompetence muppets.

Its hard enough trying tom compete with Australia but when you dodn't even give your team the best chance of competing by scheduling one tour game, you've shot yourself in the foot big time beforehand.

I think INdia are going to lose very badly - 3-0 or 4-0 coming up - I will be pleased if I'm proven wrong but the signs are not good.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
This is absoultely dreadful planning by the Boad of Confusion, Corruption and Incompetence muppets.

Its hard enough trying tom compete with Australia but when you dodn't even give your team the best chance of competing by scheduling one tour game, you've shot yourself in the foot big time beforehand.

I think INdia are going to lose very badly - 3-0 or 4-0 coming up - I will be pleased if I'm proven wrong but the signs are not good.
More warm up games, less ODIs, less series' - when will they learn?

Raghav

I am not sure whether you are right or wrong on the first 3-4 lines, But I am pretty sure that the last 6 words are damn right.

I predict 3-0 to aussies.