• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well, for a start I'm naturally quite a late bird, so the timezone isn't as bad as might seem for me personally. But it's just nice to relax at night and watch some cricket without the hassle of daytime activities and what not. Also gives off nice summer vibes when it's wet, cold and dark in December.
Yeah, fully agree with this. All night cricket has its own charm.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Throwing it out there - and you can all find this when he gets selected in a few Tests and takes 8 - but Yadav is overrated on here

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Opening the bowling around the wicket to left handers. Ugh, straight from the U/12Es #AmateurHour

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Lol at opening a test match bowling in swingers to left handers and starting around the wicket. Village.

Edit: Fu Dan.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think 'risky' quite does justice to the questionable tactic of leaving out your best fast bowler and your best spinner.
AWTA

Throwing it out there - and you can all find this when he gets selected in a few Tests and takes 8 - but Yadav is overrated on here
Sure, he's probably overrated, but the competition is Varun Aaron -- a similar bowler who isn't nearly as good -- and Mohammad Shami -- who has regressed dramatically.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jesus Christ Warner. He's just thrashing at everything. He'll either be a ton by lunch or will carve off to point for 30 odd.