• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

the big bambino

International Captain
Yeah Yadav out is a surprise. I guess he was in a bowl off with Aaron and the latter has more wickets in tour games. Actually its seems both may have missed out if Bhuvi was fit. The ranking of India's quicks with their selectors seems to be Ishant, Bhuvi, Shami, Aaron then Yadav by the make up of this team.

the big bambino

International Captain
Exactly. I'd be surprised if our suss batting could put 600 past India. Also Adelaide at shield level hasn't be too bad for bowlers over the last few years.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I always get so excited for the first Aussie test of the season. Though obviously circumstances have somewhat reduced that this year.
What so fun about watching cricket from midnight to the next morning..?

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Love AUS/NZ tours, just about the only tour I can watch on prime time, Windies tours are also alright but they barely play any D/N games so meh.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Good decision to select Karn Sharma for me.

Would have probably selected Yadav instead of Shami but it's risky either way.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
What so fun about watching cricket from midnight to the next morning..?
Well, for a start I'm naturally quite a late bird, so the timezone isn't as bad as might seem for me personally. But it's just nice to relax at night and watch some cricket without the hassle of daytime activities and what not. Also gives off nice summer vibes when it's wet, cold and dark in December.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't think 'risky' quite does justice to the questionable tactic of leaving out your best fast bowler and your best spinner.