• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** ICC Women's Cricket World Cup 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now there's a surprise, SA holding their nerve to win a tight match in an ICC tournament... :ph34r:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
All day no one got beyond the inner ring and then suddenly this Ismail comes up and gets it.

I'll stop quarterbacking I think :laugh:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ismail gun under pressure. SA almost losing from 113-0 chasing 200 odd. The ladies carry forth the good name then.

_Ed_

Sounds like an exciting game. Hope I'll catch some highlights on TV.

Burgey

Fair bit of confusion at the toss today, with the Windies skipper changing her mind and being made (correctly imo) by the match referee to stick with her original decision to bat first.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Brutal partnership this. Not a bad first international hundred for Sciver either, from 76 balls.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Sciver is a pretty special talent. Absolutely wrecking these bowlers. Won't mind being bowled half volley after half volley, mind.

Aaand the half volley gets her. Great innings.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Just watched the last hour of this . Entertaining stuff. Will have to catch some more of it this week in between the tennis

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Something makes me think this Pakistan bowling attack won't be replicating the upturn in fortunes of the men.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a hiding. Makes it to the fifth highest all time score.

Turns out the highest ever women's ODI score is 455 by NZ back in 1997. Bowling Pakistan out for 47 gave a comfortable winning margin of 408 runs.

_Ed_

Must admit I almost wrote England off after that loss to India, but clearly that was a bit too hasty.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I got only the Jhulan Goswami question correct confidently. Got a 50% overall but all other questions were really guesses.