• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** ICC Women's Cricket World Cup 2017

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah just came in to say that about Lanning. Read that she has the most ODI centuries ever then looked and saw she was 25 and has only played 59 matches. Was completely stunned.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
omg Attapattu's sixes were glorious. Also major wtf at literally half her team getting out to the sweep. Idiots.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've watched a fair bit of the women's big bash and none of the 50 over domestic Como but I'm surprised by our XI.

Vakarewa and Gardner look quite ordinary, while I liked the look of Amanda Wellington, Holly Ferling and Molly Strano.

anil1405

International Captain
How idiotic it is to schedule 4 games on the same day and then have no games for few days either side in a big event like the World Cup.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How idiotic it is to schedule 4 games on the same day and then have no games for few days either side in a big event like the World Cup.
I was hoping to catch a match yesterday but figured that they didn't play any because of the men's domestic one day final. We have Australia vs New Zealand and India vs Pakistan available to watch on Fox Sports tonight, should be good.

anil1405

International Captain
Yea its gonna be fun today though.

Suzie Bates vs Meg Lanning, battle of the two heavyweight batswomen.
Captain Cool Mithali vs the reason behind Pakistan's emergence in the recent past, Sana Mir.
South African pace battery vs the aggressive WI batswomen (provided they decide to turn up).
Atapattu vs the English bowlers.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watched highlights of the SL vs. Australia match and found Athapaththu and Lanning's innings really fun to watch. Lanning's pushes through the covers were great. She must have made at least 40 runs beating the fielder at point.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yea its gonna be fun today though.

Suzie Bates vs Meg Lanning, battle of the two heavyweight batswomen.
Captain Cool Mithali vs the reason behind Pakistan's emergence in the recent past, Sana Mir.
South African pace battery vs the aggressive WI batswomen (provided they decide to turn up).
Atapattu vs the English bowlers.
I think Sophie Devine is going to be a big wicket tonight. She can smoke them. Hopefully Amanda Wellington plays ahead of Vakarewa.

anil1405

International Captain
What baffles me about Sophie Devine is her ordinary stats for someone of her ability. On her day she can sure smoke them.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yes's my favorite Aussie leggie (men included) Wellington takes a wicket second ball.