• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hey Spark, social - when I said this Australian batting line-up was mediocre and you disagreed. Remember that?

You were right. They aren't mediocre. They are worse than that.

This is a disgrace.
Can't wait for HHH to come out and give Michael Clarke the pedigree.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know the crims are going to whine about the pitch, but some of these shots are embarrassing.

What was that about Clarkeh?
Nah, at least it looks like an English deck. If we can't bat on it then too bad. You know the bowler's eyes will light up and they'll probably bowl well early. You need to be lucky enough (and good enough) to get through, and do absolutely nothing that looks as ****ing bad as Clarke's effort.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can't wait for Warne's commentary stint. Should Australia declare and put England in for these conditions? FMD, I am embarrassed that the 6 guys who are out so quickly just happen to be from the same country as me.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Would love some Johnson/Nev grinder runs to really ram home the point for the Brettig article.

Niall

International Coach
Obviously winning the Ashes so easily is great for England, but long term they shouldn't let regaining the ashes go to their head. Pakistan, South Africa and even Bangladesh will make them work much harder for a win than this shower of rubbish., enjoy the moment obviously but don't think it will be as easy as this all the time.

Riggins

International Captain
Why are all these ****s sitting on the balcony? Either get in the nets or run laps you useless ****s.

Gob

International Coach
Won't blame the clarke shot as much as the others. He played a ton of those in Cape Town 151 and i get the idea.