• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

pskov

International 12th Man
Trott's all class.

Wish he'd been given out though, would like to see Ponting bat tonight. Seems fired up.
I think that hectoring of Dar was more about desperation than being 'fired up'. He knows the captaincy is slipping away.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Ban Ponting. Simple as that.. That was just unacceptable. You cannot charge and argue with an umpire like that. The only reason he does it is because he has been getting away with it for far too long now... He keeps behaving like that, pointing fingers at umpires, charging at them, arguing with them..and nothing happens when his team is down and out.. I am sure he will get away with it this time aswell..

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
I think that hectoring of Dar was more about desperation than being 'fired up'. He knows the captaincy is slipping away.
It was, he looked like he was disintegrating before our eyes there. He's going to regret it like **** after.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
having grown up holding the way Aussies play cricket on a pedesal, this series is a bit of an eye opener.
Was thinking the same thing earlier today. It's such a shock to the system. I never expected Australia to be the world's best forever, but there are certain characteristics I thought were much more ingrained in their cricketing culture than they evidently are.

But to their credit, after enduring the worst-possible day of cricket on such a big stage yesterday, they've come out pretty hard this morning.

91Jmay

International Coach
Colly is a fool. Rank ball and Colly picks him out. :laugh:

Belly atleast gets a partner now though instead of having Prior/tail.

Lead of 200 is fine with me anyway. Anything more is a bonus.

pskov

International 12th Man
Colly needs a score in the second innings or Morgan should come in for him. Unfortunately for him he may not get that opportunity.