• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Ruckus

International Captain
The worst thing about that was when Ponting raised his finger, like he was giving Dar a lecture or something. Your not the boss Ponting man! **** off.

hazsa19

International Regular
I love Colly. He's a player I can imagine myself telling my grandsons (should I have some) about in years to come. I think he should move aside after this series whilst my memories are fond. He has done far more than we could have expected from him come 03 (hence his selection still being wrong in some eyes) and given us lots of great innings. We probably wouldn't have won the Ashes last year and drawn in South Africa without him. He's a legend, but it's time to go, I think.

Not sure Morgan's the answer, but we'll see.
Completly agree. I love him. I was there the day he scored his 100 of redemption against SA at Edgbaston and it is one of my fondest cricketing memories.

The management and Colly should sit down and talk about his plans. How long is he wanting to play for? Maybe they should look at giving a youngster a go in Sydney (presuming we go 2-1 up) if he's only looking to hang around for another year or so.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love that image of Johnson chewing behind Ponting then in the replay of the controversy earlier. Completely nonchalant to anything going on.
That's because:

1. He never listens to anything Ponting says, including "bowl straight";
2. He doesn't understand what is said anyway.
3. Ricky wasn't saying anything untoward to the umpire :ph34r:

Burgey

The worst thing about that was when Ponting raised his finger, like he was giving Dar a lecture or something. Your not the boss Ponting man! **** off.
Bull****. Pointing is the least of the problems in reality. It looks bad, but people point all the time. It might look bad, but I think the standing and talking for so, so long is much, much worse.

91Jmay

International Coach
Freaking brainless. Johnson bowling utter crap and we give the useless **** two wickets. Must be desperate from him to play at Sydney :ph34r:

Trott ton up and Prior quickfire 50.

Burgey

That was actually a good bouncer from Johnson there. Head high on or outside off. Nice and tight bowling to him for 13 balls, and Bell obliged. Well bowled.

Jacknife

International Captain
What the **** was he playing at that for, I can't believe their giving their wickets away to crappy bouncers.

_Ed_

Haha, Siddle. Classic. What commitment. Have to say I might be becoming a fan of his.

91Jmay

International Coach
That was actually a good bouncer from Johnson there. Head high on or outside off. Nice and tight bowling to him for 13 balls, and Bell obliged. Well bowled.
It was about a yard above Bells head. Terrible shot and average ball.

hazsa19

International Regular
2 feet above his head, 2 feet wide of off stump. Terrible shot.