• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Really happy that we're bowling first. Johnson, Doherty to clean up. All series. Ponting to make all the runs by himself.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Australia to win the Ashes. Calling it now. England are too hyped for something not to go horribly wrong.
I'm worried about how confident I feel. Then again, that's probably the Scotsman in me that's worrying, given our national habit of glorious failure.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I hate England. How is it that we can do so well in the build up to this test as well as having such a settled and confident side, yet I still think something is going to go horribly wrong?

And I still can't look at Michael Clarke's face without wanting to throw something at it.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
BRING IT ON!!!! So pumped now. But it only came in the past half an hour.

Oh and do we really need Haddin to be mic'd up? It's not a T20 and we don't care.