• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

pasag

RTDAS
Great captains knock from Strauss. Just has to get rid of the random brain fades and should go to the next level.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It'd be hilarious if North retained his poisition as a spin bowler.
Haha well it was part of the reason he got picked in the first place - Australia wanted to play four seamers in South Africa and Watto was injured. Ton on debut changed that though.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
My Sky stream goes down and just in time to tune to Channel 9 a wicket goes down. Painful on many levels.

Out of interest, I was talking to bookies who set the odds for an international business and they had the draw at 7-1 at the end of day 2. I told them that it was generous but they didnt think so.

Also, for fun and to generate publicity they had set the odds on the highest South African run scorer in the series though they hadnt taken much money on that.

pskov

International 12th Man
Hilfy now loosening up. Did Johnson run over Punter's cat this morning or something? Fair enough that some (most) of us on here don't rate him, but surely the captain does or why is he in the side?

Briony

International Debutant
**** me dead...get it off Trott's hips this innings! Didn't he make it clear enough in the last?

After watching them bowl to the pom's strength all day, I've come to the conclusion they don't intend to bowl there, they just can't bowl anywhere else.