• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not a massive fan of Monty's anymore, but the dropping is ****ing pathetic, you give us one guy bowling spin at Sydney, and he was practically a part-timer last year.

It's ****ing madness, and does make me judge Cook poorly, if it's his call. I'd rather have Tredders in, and he's ****ing ****e.

Rankin bowls at Sydney, Panesar at Perth.

Just put's the cap on this lousy tour. Some deep thinking needs to be done, because it's been a complacent shambles. We've got two decent Test-standard bowlers in this match, no spinner, and a batting line up that makes you want to weep past the first 4.

I was rightly criticized for my slightly left-field ideas for the last Test-match, but honestly think it could have been better than this.

With that I'm off to bed, fully expecting to be utterly proved wrong by the morning.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Shane telling us there hasn't been even one LBW all series for England, not one. NOT EVEN ONE.

Thanks Shane.

andyc

FMD after lunch Tony Abbott is coming into the box. Just when you think it couldn't get worse.

Jarquis

Yeah, isn't the opinion that he's regressed since the tour started?
Finn's meant to have gone miles backwards though. ATM only Stokes and Broad are walking away from this tour with any improvement or increase in rep.. Carberry third maybe? Or Onions.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
The standard of this game and atmosphere in the ground are reminscent of a 2nd xi game. All pretty anticlimactic at present.