• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
poor steve waugh, having to sit with john howard
Yes, I just said the same thing. Bloody Murray Gleeson there on the lurk too. So-and-so was part of a five man bench that hosed me out in the High Court a few years back.

Hope he chokes on his hot dog.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Been really enjoying channel 9s coverage of historic test moments. Bout time they did something right

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was that Burgey in the crowd bashing up some poms in the crowd in the vision of the Alderman incident?

vcs

Was that Burgey in the crowd bashing up some poms in the crowd in the vision of the Alderman incident?
:laugh:

Some cracking strokes from Hughes today.

Dammit Australia, why couldn't you bat like this earlier in the series? :(

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
ABC Grandstand discussing the Australian public's rejection of Clarke, and why it has occurred. Good discussion.

Burgey

Pommy fans cheering Bradman on his last test. Probably in relief they'd never see him again.

These days the Hooligan Army would make a song chipping him.

Mostly because they're ****s I think.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What are channel 9 saying about Bradman? i turned up grandstand
Hhaha I did the same thing, but then muted Grandstand to here what they were saying.

Only got the story about Greig not knowing when he met Bradman that he was actually Bradman, and how embarrassed he was when he asked "do you have anything to do with cricket here?" when he first came to Australia :laugh:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Hhaha I did the same thing, but then muted Grandstand to here what they were saying.

Only got the story about Greig not knowing when he met Bradman that he was actually Bradman, and how embarrassed he was when he asked "do you have anything to do with cricket here?" when he first came to Australia :laugh:
Yeah i can't be bothered getting the step ladder at work out to turn up the volume just to hear that bit