• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the Oval

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Healy confirmed for the only one with any sense of reality?

Also it's like none of them know Khawaja can open.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Healy confirmed for the only one with any sense of reality?

Also it's like none of them know Khawaja can open.
I believe he said Marsh has been harshly done by. So that could affect your views

(Tbf, he was harshly done by this year)

morgieb

I believe he said Marsh has been harshly done by. So that could affect your views

(Tbf, he was harshly done by this year)
Although his recall to South Africa was unsolicited I don't think he's been treated that well since his recall. Still think he's a bit **** though so I wouldn't persist.

Woodster

International Captain
Good morning session for the Aussies,finally they've displayed some discipline and applied batting common sense to the conditions. However, this is nothing new to Rogers,but Warner been correctly more circumspect and has looked good as a result.

Don't think our attack has bowled badly by any stretch,maybe a little below the standard of the last Test or two,but need to show there own patience now and work hard for this breakthrough.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Since that first drinks break we really have batted at a great rate.

Prince, or anyone who remembers, how many series runs did you need Wood to make over to win your bet? He is currently on 73, I'm pretty sure the target was in the 70s, but can't recall the exact number.

morgieb

Moody

Warner
Bancroft
Khawaja
Smith
Marsh
Marsh
Nevill
Johnson
Hazlewood
Starc
Lyon
Pattinson

Zinzan

Boycott on TMS questioning how it's possible that Steve Smith averages more than Peter May, Colin Cowdrey, Greg Chappell etc...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Since that first drinks break we really have batted at a great rate.

Prince, or anyone who remembers, how many series runs did you need Wood to make over to win your bet? He is currently on 73, I'm pretty sure the target was in the 70s, but can't recall the exact number.
78 iirc