• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the Oval

91Jmay

International Coach
I'd be having seamers from both ends, don't want Clarke to get his eye in against Moeen on Day 1 pitch.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
can't get my head around people wanting to move smith down to 4. we've spent so long trying to find a decent 3 post ponting and now our best batsman actually wants to bat at 3 but these geniuses want to move him after two bad tests, it's ****ing madness.

and for usman khawaja of all people!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I couldn't believe Richie wasn't honoured at Cardiff or Lord's during lunch, and uh, that wasn't really worth the wait

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's a sound but no hotspot. hmm
Not that loud of a sound....it's happened before (that the edge was so faint nothing popped up on HotSpot)

Crucial innings for Voges now. Can see a collapse here.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
"Not sure that i hit that" he said to Smith.

You could actually hear the nick on the stump cam i'm surprised it didn't show on hotspot.

91Jmay

International Coach
Quietly this has been a very good, very competitive day of cricket. We have bowled pretty well, Australia have batted pretty well and game is well poised.