• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just another arm of the FA's strategy to remove all joy from football by 2025.

Seriously? I mean by all means run as far into your opponent's half before kick-off and you're golden; celebrate a 97th minute winner and you should definitely be more of a dour old fart like what we are.
They’re just so out of touch. That’s how late winners should be celebrated FFS.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reiss' celebration was cold blooded. Chill af considering the nature of the win and what it could mean for our season.

Everyone else went bat**** insane though, yes

Niall

International Coach
Such a bland performance from Spurs, I say this every Summer but surely Kane leaves this summer?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Such a bland performance from Spurs, I say this every Summer but surely Kane leaves this summer?
It feels very much like there's an inertia at the club while everyone waits for Conte to go into a massive sulk and leave or bait the board into sacking him.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
None of the usual Champions League melodrama at all this week. Disappointing.
The quality is so, so much lower than usual. Every big team in Europe is having a down year at the same time.

Hopefully that at least means Napoli or Benfica can make a run at it.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The quality is so, so much lower than usual. Every big team in Europe is having a down year at the same time.

Hopefully that at least means Napoli or Benfica can make a run at it.
Hope so.

Feels like a bad year will end up with Bayern winning it. I know Madrid win it way more often but a Bayern win feels the most dull.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Hope so.

Feels like a bad year will end up with Bayern winning it. I know Madrid win it way more often but a Bayern win feels the most dull.
Bayern are playing a bit more silky than previous years. Their dismantling of PSG was actually entertaining.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Really hoping Leeds join them in getting their s*** together and grinding a way out of relwgation trouble.
Sounds like they did pretty well today to grab a point against one of the form sides in the division. Elsewhere, Dyche seems to be having the expected impact at Everton. But really is so tight down there.