• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fabio Vieira is pretty good from what I hear but probably backup to Odegaard for now. More signings plz

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
So, David Seaman is keeping wicket for a Commonwealth XI in. a charity match in Rwanda.

grecian

George Ray has gone to Orient, he did okay, but with diabate coming through he probably won't get a game, even as a reserve, yet did a job early part of the season.

This post for GIMH really as I doubt anyone else cares.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Apparently he was very unpopular in our dressing room, surprises me as he comes across as a nice lad.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like my lot are turning into Coventry City. Had Marosi last season, signed Shipley and linked heavily with Da Costa for a loan and former Sky Blue Bayliss from PNE. Beats signing non league players I guess.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Phillips going to Citeh for 42 million plus add ONS. Good deal for City, happy that Phillips gets to learn from Pep, but we could probably have gotten more flogging him elsewhere

flibbertyjibber

City spunked £100m on Grealish last year and this year sign Haaland and Phillips for less. Great business this summer by City.

Niall

International Coach
Obviously a lot of rumors are nothing but shaping up to be a very nice summer for Arsenal.

flibbertyjibber

Tranmere signing Jon Nolan is a risk. If he is fit he is a quality player and way too good for League 2 but he has been injured for most of the last 2 seasons. Get him fit and he will be the best player in League 2.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tranmere signing Jon Nolan is a risk. If he is fit he is a quality player and way too good for League 2 but he has been injured for most of the last 2 seasons. Get him fit and he will be the best player in League 2.
We aren’t short of midfielders so I guess it’s a calculated risk in that way. As you say if he can stay fit he will be a cut above

grecian

We still haven't made a signing, us and Derby I think. Not overtly bothered though, it's just unusual for us not to lose a few key players, may happen still though, and a pun is in this sentence.