• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Niall

International Coach
I see Souness is getting some strife.

Stupid comment from him but in grand scheme of things who cares? Those crying about it on both sides would be better off having a wee cuppa and firing up xhamster instead.

Souness is one of the dinosaurs I have a lot of time for and much more progressive than many from that era.

Looks good for a bloke near 70 also tbf.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
To be honest, forget the man’s game comment and seek out the close up of Karen Carney’s face when he says ‘men being men’ or whatever it was

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
To be honest, forget the man’s game comment and seek out the close up of Karen Carney’s face when he says ‘men being men’ or whatever it was
eh if the women's game is gonna grow up it's gonna need to stop caring about needling from bottom feeders like Souness

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
eh if the women's game is gonna grow up it's gonna need to stop caring about needling from bottom feeders like Souness
It wasn’t an outrage face, it was a ‘how am I meant to react’ face. Quite amusing.

I tend to think Souness is just a bit set in his ways rather than being deliberately provocative. I don’t have a strong view on it though.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
A long night celebrating that is
Fair to say I'd have taken a point before the game. Maybe even at half time actually, our track record against Liverpool is so horrible. So I'm pretty pleased with this result. And you can't really argue with Liverpool's equaliser. Given we play City next, I was worried that we'd have nil points after our first three games. Even a single point feels very different.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Man Utd signing a 30 year old on the basis of his name with no consideration as to how he fits in the side, what could possibly go wrong?