• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pleased for the Trees, think of them as a quote-unquote "proper" top flight side, but man, two stonewallers from where I was sitting.

Town fans doubtless massively pissed off right now.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If he didn’t see it he didn’t see it, but booking the Huddersfield player for diving is just being a ****.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
First one you can debate but the second was stone wall. In a non-VAR match it’s entirely forgivable given the angle Moss had. Why wasn’t it looked at?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I have to admit to having very close to zero interest in the Nations League internationals.
But England’s game in Hungary behind closed doors with a crowd of 36,000 is a nice headline.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I have to admit to having very close to zero interest in the Nations League internationals.
But England’s game in Hungary behind closed doors with a crowd of 36,000 is a nice headline.
Same thing happened to Rangers in the Europa League. Sparta Prague were supposed to play behind closed doors due to previous racist chanting, which apparently didn't extend to 10,000 schoolkids who promptly racially abused Glen Kamara.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I didn't see any of the England game against Hungary, but with a crowd full of 12 year old racists and the winning goal a joke penalty it sounds like ideal prep for the World Cup.