• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Niall

International Coach
So King Jesse has smashed it since going to West Ham I think we can all agree.

He had a similar but brief streak a few years ago with Utd when he scored some screamers but bar that was below par in his United spell.

Is West Ham his level ala Le Tiss, or could he do with it an elite title challenging team (not Utd hoho) in the future?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It’s just a hot streak. He went like 40 games with no goals or assists for us, but he was never as bad as that suggests and isn’t as good as his current form suggests.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
At this moment (just after midday) 37 years ago I was arriving in Birmingham for an FA Cup Semi Final. Quite a big deal when you support a lower league team. George Riley scored the winner for Watford. 19 years later one of our fans attempted to bite his ear off on a building site.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
fwiw Jude Bellingham is the first England footballer who's younger than my son.
According to the online commentary, Stones wasn't entirely blameless for the goal. Surely not.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
fwiw Jude Bellingham is the first England footballer who's younger than my son.
According to the online commentary, Stones wasn't entirely blameless for the goal. Surely not.
it *is* a bit funny that Dortmund is the club with the two bright English talents in this match