• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rumours are VVD is done for the year with an ACL after that Pickford mailing. Even though it massively helps my team I really hope not.
Don't think anyone wants that but it will quite possibly end the Liverpool chances of winning the league if it is true as the defence will leak too many goals, then again is there a decent defence in the entire division?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't think anyone wants that but it will quite possibly end the Liverpool chances of winning the league if it is true as the defence will leak too many goals, then again is there a decent defence in the entire division?
Well as you say it will only put their defence on par with many others, so not sure it would be the end of their title aspirations, as they can still score goals, would certainly open it up though, and obviously, they'll need their keeper back pretty quickly if so.

flibbertyjibber

Well even with him in the side so far they have the worst defence in the league this season and they look very suspect at set pieces. I guess we just have to wait for the announcement of how bad it is first, hopefully nowhere near as bad as feared.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
VVD has been dodgy af this year so not sure it makes much of a difference to their average quality at the back but with the games coming quick and fast, and their lack of investment, they could suffer the effects long term.

Uppercut

VVD has been dodgy af this year so not sure it makes much of a difference to their average quality at the back but with the games coming quick and fast, and their lack of investment, they could suffer the effects long term.
Yeah he’s been terrible but you’d expect him to have improved, it’s only been a few games.

Pickford escapes punishment, which outraged me for a second until I realised it's a much harsher punishment for Everton than suspending him would be.

Uppercut

Also I finally saw the Spurs highlights and omg that Lanzini goal. I heard it was a screamer but didn't realise it was THAT good.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's ****e without fans isn't it? Just turgid and soulless

Like, in the moment I've enjoyed our win, the last minute equaliser at Salford saw some #LivingRoomLimbs and I despaired come 16.50 Saturday as we completed an insipid surrender. And then on each occasion I went about my life because it's not real and it doesn't mean what it usually does.

We're at home tomorrow night, I'll be sat in the living room at 7pm full of anticipation, then at 9 I'll watch another episode of The Wire and forget about it whereas this time last year, I'd spend the immediate aftermath reliving the glory, checking out fan vids on twitter, etc etc or I'd throw myself under the covers and try and forget about it. No need to try, now.

Probably better for my mental health itbt, but it's a load of ****e.