• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Niall

International Coach
Out of curiosity why has the gap closed in Scotland? I seen Celtic 8/11 to win the league earlier this week, for last few years even the most die hard Rangers fan would have been content to put their life savings on that.

Lennon just useless?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lennon is definitely useless.

They’re not as good as they were but I’d have said it’s moreso Rangers improving.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Out of curiosity why has the gap closed in Scotland? I seen Celtic 8/11 to win the league earlier this week, for last few years even the most die hard Rangers fan would have been content to put their life savings on that.

Lennon just useless?
We've invested a lot more into the squad under Gerrard and he's the best manager we've had in a decade.

At the same time Celtic hit their head on a glass ceiling under Rodgers and have regressed under Lennon.

Gerrard's record against Celtic is won 4, lost 4 since he joined; Celtic have won the last 2 league titles because they've been better at dispatching the rest of the league and better at getting over the line in games where they've needed to. In Gerrard's first season we'd have won the league if games were 80 minutes long - we chucked away a lot of points to late equalisers, Celtic turned quite a lot of draws into wins with late goals.

Head to head we've wiped the floor with them in the last 3 games we've played (even though they fluked winning the League Cup final). I don't think it's just my blue tinted specs when I say that I think head to head, we're the better team.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Rumours are VVD is done for the year with an ACL after that Pickford mauling. Even though it massively helps my team I really hope not.

Last edited: