• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How good does Pochettino look now? This was the setup he was dealing with the whole time. The history of Spurs is just one hilarious embarrassment after another, except for a brief period with Poch in charge when they crushed teams like Andre the Giant crushed beer cans. They probably would have won something if Levy hadn't gone that entire calendar year without signing anyone.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
With no early kick offs in the Euros today don't forget to watch this season finally come to an end today with the Conference final kicking off at 2pm. It’s been an odd season with teams dropping out, results not counting and no relegation at the bottom. Torquay v Hartlepool is a decent final though. I hope Torquay win to get another Devon club back in the league, but many neutrals seem to be rooting for Hartlepool because of Jeff Stelling.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
With no early kick offs in the Euros today don't forget to watch this season finally come to an end today with the Conference final kicking off at 2pm. It’s been an odd season with teams dropping out, results not counting and no relegation at the bottom. Torquay v Hartlepool is a decent final though. I hope Torquay win to get another Devon club back in the league, but many neutrals seem to be rooting for Hartlepool because of Jeff Stelling.
Hartlepool need a Stelling effort to win?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Kristoffer Ajer to Brentford.

Did y'all check his passport? He's not Danish and he's slightly worse at football than Ronny Johnsen was?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Waiting for @Furball to tell me how bad he is.
You played 3 at the back last season didn't you? He's ideally suited to that system IMO. Brilliant at stepping out of defence with the ball and comfortable in possession, decent turn of pace. Defensive qualities definitely need a bit of work - despite his size he's quite poor in the air - but he's certainly someone I could see Brentford turning a decent profit on.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep we played 3 at the back for the last couple of months of the season so expecting that to continue.

A giant Norwegian man charging forward from defence is definitely something I am all for.