• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My yankee at the start of the season was City, Swansea, Hull and Tranmere. Might get a double if you pull your fingers out.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I think someone used to do a Division Three competition if a lot of supported teams were in the same division by collating the results between those clubs. We could potentially have Plymouth, Shrewsbury, Tranmere and Exeter in the same division next season.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I set the thread up but got lazy so think grecian did the legwork, or maybe marc once Cov dropped in

flibbertyjibber

I think someone used to do a Division Three competition if a lot of supported teams were in the same division by collating the results between those clubs. We could potentially have Plymouth, Shrewsbury, Tranmere and Exeter in the same division next season.
Sod that we are looking at playing Brentford the run we are on.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can we talk more about scouse old boys Nugent and Vaughan combining for our winner last night plz. I'll dig a link out later. beautiful

flibbertyjibber

Can we talk more about scouse old boys Nugent and Vaughan combining for our winner last night plz. I'll dig a link out later. beautiful
Stuff that, we beat Franchise FC 4-2. Only beating your local rivals gives you more satisfaction than beating them.