• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Felt a bit like last season's semi final against Ajax. Completely paddled for 75 minutes and then loads of pressure without ever looking like scoring.
It reminded me of the United Sevilla game. Just enough decent attacking at the end to show how terrible Mourinho’s tactics were.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Nicely set up for Man U to make a dour 0-0 exit with some weird depressing stat like 0 corners or no passes in the final third.

Uppercut

I thought Everton were quite impressive apart from Sidibe. Their annual relegation battle is going pretty well.

Uppercut

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-51614088

This makes me sad. There's a part of me that thinks it's perfectly sensible, and a part of me that sees it as a deep-rooted working class sport being banned and replaced with an alternative that conforms to the highly risk-averse sensibilities of the middle classes. And whether it improves the sport or not, do they even have the right?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To protect kids from the long term risk of brain injury? I’d say yeah, they probably do tbh

Uppercut

To protect kids from the long term risk of brain injury? I’d say yeah, they probably do tbh
They're all going to die some day anyway, and almost all deaths are unbearably painful. If you want to protect them from long-term damage your only option is to ban childbirth.