• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Losing 4-1 at home to a side with a fraction of your budget when you've won the away leg 2-1 and won 4 out of the last 5 tournaments is pretty ****ing bad.
Nah, ajax just outplayed them. Utd were rubbish and psg somehow managed to give away 3 goals. Just pure comedy

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don’t think that’s a pen like (as in the United one) but then that might just be conditioning from them never being given, as Furball is basically saying

andmark

International Captain
Imagine how Buffon feels given the Champions League is the thing built up as the cup that's eluded him and tonight happens.

Uppercut

I think a lot of those "unnatural position" calls are bollocks, but Kimpembe's done exactly what the law was brought in to stop.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Was working and watched the United game just now. What a glorious win for Ole. Team didn’t deserve it but **** it that penalty’s karma for the guy not getting a red in Manchester. I thought the tie was gone after the Pogba red card and I’m glad I was very wrong.

vcs

Man Utd. are having a hell of a new manager bounce. They're bound to come back down at some point, but bloody hell..

vcs

On reading the match report, it seems like all the goals were defensive errors or gifts, and a slightly lucky penalty.

It's better to be lucky than good, I guess.

Uppercut

:laugh: I knew PSG were hated but I didn't realise there were British fans who hated them more than they hate us.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Feels wrong being pleased ManU have won (Spuds games aside, obvz), but Ole was always the footballing equivalent of a "Good Nazi". Hard to dislike him even though he was on the side of evil.

See also Irwin, Dennis.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
PSG blaming a lack of competition in their league for the loss instead of looking at the collection of arrogant ****ebags they have masquerading as footballers.

Would be so funny if Lyon beat Barcelona.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The rest of the Ligue 1 sides have got some impressive results this year.
Lyon are a team I quite fancied going in FM before I plumped for RB Leipzig. Middle to front they've got the likes of Auoar, Ndombele, Memphis, Fekir, Traore and Dembele to choose from which is not too shabby.