• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair play I never expected that.

If there was ever any doubt that he would get the job full time then surely it is over now.

morgieb

That has to go close to the biggest CL choke of all-time. Especially when you look at the side United put out.

Niall

International Coach
That has to go close to the biggest CL choke of all-time. Especially when you look at the side United put out.
People will discuss UTD game when Keane got suspended and they came back from 2-0 down, but that was an ATG great side.

This is a side with ten injuries who were playing with ten men in the first half:laugh:

Uppercut

State of the goals too. Two absolute howlers and a defender turning his back because he’s scared to take one in the chest :laugh:.

OverratedSanity

Honestly might be a funnier bottlejob than the 6-1. Atleast that had neymar play a ludicrously good game for barca, here literally every goal was a gift.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pretty much the definition of a 50/50 call for me. Clearly ball to arm, but if a player jumps with his arms even slightly out there's a case to be made.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Losing 4-1 at home to a side with a fraction of your budget when you've won the away leg 2-1 and won 4 out of the last 5 tournaments is pretty ****ing bad.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Pretty much the definition of a 50/50 call for me. Clearly ball to arm, but if a player jumps with his arms even slightly out there's a case to be made.
It's the sort of call which needs to be made more.

For far too long defenders have gotten away with that ****. The funny thing was the ball was going nowhere near the goal.

Niall

International Coach
Losing 4-1 at home to a side with a fraction of your budget when you've won the away leg 2-1 and won 4 out of the last 5 tournaments is pretty ****ing bad.
This was worse. PSG outclassed a full strength United side only a few weeks ago and tonight with a two goal cushion against a side with numerous injuries they absolutely blow it.

I don't think Ajax had many players missing last night? They also had only 1 goal to make up.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm going to go against the "ice-man" narrative here and state that Rashford got lucky as ****.

He'd have been as well telling Buffon where he was putting it, his eyes 100% gave the game away.

andmark

International Captain
This was worse. PSG outclassed a full strength United side only a few weeks ago and tonight with a two goal cushion against a side with numerous injuries they absolutely blow it.

I don't think Ajax had many players missing last night? They also had only 1 goal to make up.
The Madrid result will look less incredible as the Ajax players get older and become more established players as well. That as opposed to United putting someone who is literally a school kid on at the end.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Could probably count the number of Man Utd wins I've enjoyed on one hand, but my god that was one of them. Lolsy af

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's the sort of call which needs to be made more.

For far too long defenders have gotten away with that ****. The funny thing was the ball was going nowhere near the goal.
It's a fair point. If refs sack up and start giving them defenders will stop doing it.

It's holding at corners and free kicks that really **** me though.

Just hoping we aren't going to be denied pens in the Porto/Roma game now.