• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully teams will sort their protocols out. The long term severe mental health problems didn’t do it but being cost a CL might.

Niall

International Coach
Imagine thinking Ramos is not the best heel in sports :laugh:

https://en.as.com/en/2018/06/05/football/1528204670_997457.html

Sergio Ramos has spoken about the injury to Mohamed Salah and Loris Karius with recent revelations saying he was concussed during the Champions League final while on duty with Spain national team.

Salah's injury: "Bloody hell, they've given this a lot of attention, the Salah thing ... I didn't want to speak because everything is magnified. I see the play well, he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold. After the goalkeeper said that I dazed him with a clash. I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him."

Apologies to Salah: "I spoke with Salah through messages he was quite good. He could have played if he got an injection for the second half, I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more. I don't know if it's because you're at Madrid for so long and win for so long that people look at it a different way."

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Obviously I wish Karius a full recovery but it's nice that the hilarity of that CL final and resulting Liverpudlian meltdown is being extended.

Real Madrid's repulsiveness makes me want them to win more. I'm all here for Ronaldo giving it the full obnoxious pose after putting away a soft injury time penalty. Gerrard having a meltdown in the studio.
The reality has been even better than I even could have imagined.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I too want Ronaldo to keep winning everything in his path. Make it impossible for people to not rank him in the top ten greatest :happy:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
What the ****.

There was a time when Arsenal did a transfer deal, it would be right out of the blue, and you just knew it would turn out be a fantastic one. Now they're pursuing Fellaini FFS. :(
Bring back Sylvian Wiltord!

Niall

International Coach
He was barely playing before Sanchez came in. Doubt he had much to do with it other than nailing the coffin shut.
He wasn't as much of a regular as Matic, but was getting games for sure. He got Man United player of the month for January which was the third time he won it that season. He mist have been doing something correct.