• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

cpr

International Coach
I know what he'll do, but you have to have hope. Presumably De Gea now plays in the Final having not played in Europe all season.

Jose said Romero plays barring injury - pointed out De Gea would get a winners medal anyway as he played in 2 of the group games

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
If Spurs beat Manure today and Puddle also win and then Arsenal lose their game in hand there could be zilch at stake on the last day.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Spurs beat Manure today and Puddle also win and then Arsenal lose their game in hand there could be zilch at stake on the last day.
Heres hoping, can't wait for the Press too hype up "the greatest League in the World" that day.

Eek, for 'uddersfield there.

grecian

Yeah Premier League has been pretty rubbish this year.
Yeah for anyone that didn't buy into the Leicester story (furball) this rather shows how mundane a typically monied clubs winning everything can be.

Obviously we have had great run-ins with those teams before, but this one isn't one of them. Chelsea wins are always dull though. Even Spurs winning would have been a bit "different", even though I'm sure some on here wouldn't have been keen......

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Tottenham fans must be so relieved they didn't end up in that soulless bowl. Their new stadium looks impressive already from the bit they've been able to construct so far.

EDIT. Actually they might have been going to knock most of it down, but .......... they'll probably still be pleased to be staying where they are.

Last edited:

grecian

Oh is Mark cooper Forest Green manager, never liked him, one of the most lazy over-rated players ever at City.

grecian

Some decent goals in this conference final, in between the pub league stuff indicative of the division.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Following the BBC coverage because I'm on holiday. They reckon Rooneys playing midfield? I'd believe deep striker in midfield because you can't keep up with play more.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I hope GIMH has packed some sleeping tablets to nullify the journey home (unless he's driving of course). It's the most depressing it's possible to be as the result of sport. Not only a crap journey out of Wembley but the prospect of a long winter ahead.