• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So that is 21 points away from home this season, and, erm 2 at home, yep that seems completely normal carry on.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just said off the forum, I sort of expected Leicester to put a run together once the CL group stage was done. Didn't expect it to be tonight

grecian

Just seen that goal by Jeff Hendrick, pretty special.

Letissier-esque.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Pfft. Jammy up and under punt.

It's a no from me. Off the top of my head Hazard's 2nd vs Everton is easily better and that's without giving the matter any serious thought.

Artur Boruc is also an absolute dumpling.

grecian

It's a no from me. Off the top of my head Hazard's 2nd vs Everton is easily better and that's without giving the matter any serious thought.

Well, without giving it much thought, I make you wrong.

Brilliant control before the strike too.

grecian

I wonder if Bendtner still has such a ridiculously high opinion of himself, I like to think he does.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Worst post of the season

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chelsea really stringing the wins together. Have to make them favourites for the league now.