• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
It was just one lengthy injury tbf. And I don't tend to worry about players with injury histories anymore, they get injured regardless at Arsenal. :)

Jager

International Debutant
It was just one lengthy injury tbf. And I don't tend to worry about players with injury histories anymore, they get injured regardless at Arsenal. :)
It was not properly diagnosed, right? As far as I knew it, it was an injury they really didn't have much of a clue about, which sets off alarm bells for me knowing what they'd be like with our staff handling them

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Barca v Bayern is so good. Would tip Bayern. Pep has too much insider information over two legs.

I would like a Juve win, just as a throwback to old times. Nedved was always one of my favorite players, and he seems to have done a good job as director. Safe to say that Tevez would be the key here for Juve. Any idea what happened to Llorente this season?
Llorente is lacking in confidence with every touch of the ball.I dont know if its got to do with the fact that he had genuine competition this season but every time he stepped on the field,he looked like a total flop.Awkward first touches,not in sync with his team-mates and losing the ball instantly every time it got to him.Its definitely a confidence issue atm.Morata on the other hand impressed in every game he got to play before he became a permanent starter and that pretty much spelt the end for Llorente.He's definitely gone in the summer.

Plus Morata adds another dimension to our attack.He seems very quick for a tall forward.One of the reasons why Juve's counter-attacking has improved ten fold this season compared to the last one.World Class striker in the making imo.

Anyway wonderful draw.My all time favorite Champions league clash.I'd like to think we stand a chance here but Real are the clear favorites ofcourse.Hope Pogba makes it to the semis.We need him badly.

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Sky Germany saying they think Gundogan to United is done and he will sign a contract on the weekend. FFS.
Tbf he has looked nowhere near the player he was in 2012-13.He also has back problems to boot.I am not sure he'd ever get back to that level again.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Heh. Tbf, while he hasn't been that consistent this season he's still had some very good games. He's also hardly alone in his team in not looking as good as they did in 2012 this season.

Jager

International Debutant
:laugh: typical. Don't think CM is the area we need to address though, there'd only be a couple of players who I'd bring in if we got the chance - Pogba, for example - but obviously that will never happen.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I'm not sure about this signing, assuming it happens, but it at least looks like the price is low enough to account for the risks involved.

No one ever leaves Dortmund and looks a better player at their new club.