• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WOW, can they hold on?

I think the pundits should blame demichealis for that, can't be Kompany's fault can it?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I wonder what the Soccer Saturday panel, who have been going on about Kompany being the best defender in the world all season, will make of this game.

grecian

It's been a great second-half, Sturridge misses at one end, Citeh equalise next attack. Silva misses to go 3-2, and @pool go up the other end and score. I think it's safe to say you can use the cliché end-to-end.

Last edited:

grecian

Yep, nasty challenge for me, frustrated and could have been a leg-breaker.

Mind you back in the good old days it would have been a wry smile from the ref, a laugh and no action.

I miss those days.:(

Jarquis

I don't even know what result I wanted today but not entirely convinced Liverpool deserved 3 points today. Today just had to be the day where Kompany laid out in neon lights that he is an absolutely overrated hack.