• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was driving back from Port Vale and Arse fans on 606 were saying that Wenger had taken them backwards as a club

There's a saying about not knowing you're born and it was written for these guys

Brumby for example has been at pains at times to explain the difference that man has made to arsenal it just astounds me that people think this way. Of course they need a trophy ASAP, but.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not just Arsenal tbh. Dragged English football out of the dark ages. The chart of our league position throughout history always worth looking at though.

Anyway, all today means is I can get ludicrous odds on us beating City next week. Free money innit.

Jarquis

Going out for my 21st next Saturday too, as theres a number of Uni department balls on the actual day. Could be amazing, could be tragic, either way I'm gon' get blind.

****, 21.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What a goal from Toure, just so casual.
Any other week and that goal goes viral (I believe that's what the kids say). Won't get a look in today, what a beauty though

Anyway I should be depressed, we are in trouble, but **** me we were 3-0 down Ian Goodison comes on and within five minutes it's 3-2. I ****ing love that man

grecian

Any other week and that goal goes viral (I believe that's what the kids say). Won't get a look in today, what a beauty though

Anyway I should be depressed, we are in trouble, but **** me we were 3-0 down Ian Goodison comes on and within five minutes it's 3-2. I ****ing love that man
Guessing he had it down as a narrow win on the spread:ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Guessing he had it down as a narrow win on the spread:ph34r:
He got booked you know :laugh:

Also took out their keeper and when the ball was about to go out for a vale corner threw himself to the floor and headed the ball along the floor to our keeper

:wub:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I just record it and then fast forward to our bit it we've won

Watched it a lot more last season than this it's fair to say

Pothas

It is a good option but I like the reward of slugging through the Championship to get to our 30 seconds.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Our chronic lack of a striker is what has done us in all season. The highest scoring striker has 5 and he scored his last goal on October 5th. We live in hope that Shaun Miller who we got on loan from Sheff Utd and scored the winner yesterday on his debut scores enough to keep us up. Our top scorer is our right winger Taylor with 7.

Still have to play Carlisle (a) Stevenage (h) Tranmere (a) and Crewe (h) so it in our own hands. Might go down to a blockbuster last day away at Gillingham who may need points themselves. Be good to gain revenge on them and send them down.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Our chronic lack of a striker is what has done us in all season. The highest scoring striker has 5 and he scored his last goal on October 5th. We live in hope that Shaun Miller who we got on loan from Sheff Utd and scored the winner yesterday on his debut scores enough to keep us up. Our top scorer is our right winger Taylor with 7.

Still have to play Carlisle (a) Stevenage (h) Tranmere (a) and Crewe (h) so it in our own hands. Might go down to a blockbuster last day away at Gillingham who may need points themselves. Be good to gain revenge on them and send them down.
I'm already ****ting myself about playing you lot, proper six pointer