• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wonder who they'll take off for van Persie, if they're leading Wellbeck, Drawing/Losing Khawaja?

Unlucky Everton, then great challenge.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I wonder who they'll take off for van Persie, if they're leading Wellbeck, Drawing/Losing Khawaja?

Unlucky Everton, then great challenge.
I'd be disappointed if we took Kagawa off instead of Nani.

Osman not unlucky - he should have buried that, but yeah great challenge. Thought Welbeck was faster than that.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd be disappointed if we took Kagawa off instead of Nani.

Osman not unlucky - he should have buried that, but yeah great challenge. Thought Welbeck was faster than that.
Oh yeah, Nani forget about him.

Well, I guess your right, but underside of the bar is a fraction out.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Everton have typically been very strong in the second half of the season after poor starts. If this performance - regardless of whether they hold the lead - is indicative of things to come then they will do very well this season.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Everton have typically been very strong in the second half of the season after poor starts. If this performance - regardless of whether they hold the lead - is indicative of things to come then they will do very well this season.
"Poor" is quite the understatement.

Fellaini what a ****ing hero.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The 1-6 to Arsenal at Goodison on opening day four years ago probably the nadir.

I think that was the score eh.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Well my time machine works, it's last season.

Everton outstanding, I don't think I've eve seen United so clueless against one player as we are with Fellaini.

Positives - De Gea was brilliant, Kagawa looked really classy. And, um...

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Be interesting to see how much game time Naismith gets once his registration is sorted. Knows Jelavic inside out.

cpr

International Coach
2 positives to take from todays game:

1) I got paid to watch it
2) it was too busy for me to actually watch any of it.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Fellaini was a god last night. And Everton's defending was crazy good, Jagielka had a blinder and Tony Hibbert was whipping dangerous crosses in all night.

Everton look a force and its only August. Scary.