• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I bet Capello is hitting his head why he didn't ask Scholes earlier to go to the World Cup.

cpr

International Coach
Beautiful diving header by Hernandez..... honest.

Good win, but Chelsea arn't the bar to beat this season.....

cpr

International Coach
With their squad, has to be City. However can't see them gelling as a team, don't believe Mancini will be able to do it. Still on their day they will be the team to beat.

Also Liverpool should be a big threat this year IMO, with both Gerrard and Cole creating from midfield.

Craig

World Traveller
I see Wes Brown has retired from international football, and I take it nobody gives a ****?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With their squad, has to be City. However can't see them gelling as a team, don't believe Mancini will be able to do it. Still on their day they will be the team to beat.

Also Liverpool should be a big threat this year IMO, with both Gerrard and Cole creating from midfield.
Nah. It's Chelsea. Fergie said if you finish above Chelsea you win the league and I agree with him.

Citeh's back four still looks really quite poor, whoever they pick. Insane depth everywhere else though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Agree re: City, their warm-ups have shown that imo. And for all the huff and puff, Liverpool are still one or two quality signings away from a chance of Top Four, taking into consideration that Mascherano at least will be leaving.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, you'll be top 4 this season I reckon. You've still got a lot of business to do this summer though, seeing as you're well over the 25 limit.
Daily Mail reporting you're going to loan Given to us :laugh:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why? There don't seem to be any other jobs open that would be worth leaving Aston Villa for.