• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
They will always look vulnerable to direct balls through the centre of the defense as they are not very quick and play a high line, but with Barcelona and Spain's style of play it's a risk they have to live with. Overall, I find Barcelona and Spain's defense often gets overlooked but it's remarkably tight.
Yea. But since the WC they have gotten very sloppy, the tighest isn't their ATM

In that high profile international friendly vs Argentina. Pique was awful (worst game i've ever seen him have for club or country) & very sloppy just like the Scotland game. Plus their was that game Barca lost lost 2-0 to that low division team Hercules.

Its not a major concern yet, but its an area that they have to look @.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hicks and Gillett routed again. From the BBC.

Mr Justice Floyd called their Texan injunction "unconscionable" and has given them until 4pm tomorrow to wirhdraw it of face being in contempt of court. Restores one's faith in British justice.

It really is very funny seeing such a pair of prize ****s humiliated so publically. One might think that, as venture capitalists, they'd be aware of the inherent risks involved and that (hey!) the value of investments can go down as well as up.

Craig

World Traveller
Assuming eveyone's seen/heard about Italy v Serbia. Crazy stuff, cannot believe fans are somehow able to get flares and pliers into a football stadium...
I mentioned it a few posts back from yours :blink:

Would anyone be so kind as to let me borrow £60,000,000? It'd greatly appreciated, ta.
I'm sure somebody from Nigeria will be able to help you out and will place it into your bank account as well :ph34r:

Hicks and Gillett routed again. From the BBC.

Mr Justice Floyd called their Texan injunction "unconscionable" and has given them until 4pm tomorrow to wirhdraw it of face being in contempt of court. Restores one's faith in British justice.

It really is very funny seeing such a pair of prize ****s humiliated so publically. One might think that, as venture capitalists, they'd be aware of the inherent risks involved and that (hey!) the value of investments can go down as well as up.
Anybody who buys a football club as an investment to make a profit are kidding themselves.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yea. But since the WC they have gotten very sloppy, the tighest isn't their ATM

In that high profile international friendly vs Argentina. Pique was awful (worst game i've ever seen him have for club or country) & very sloppy just like the Scotland game. Plus their was that game Barca lost lost 2-0 to that low division team Hercules.

Its not a major concern yet, but its an area that they have to look @.
They weren't sloppy against us, we just happened to score with the only 2 chances we created all night. You get those nights sometimes.

If you want sloppy, look no further than 3 of the "best back 4 in the world" (C)Droopy Face getting repeatedly raped by Germany.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Might be worth a couple of quid; Wigan are a very contrary side. Make a habit of winning when they should lose and vice versa.
**** read this post just now. Went straight to Betfair to follow you but they're already 2-0 up :p

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Becoming epic the way Manure are throwing away points this season. Drawing after being 2-0 up at half-time against West Brom is shockingly bad.