• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Clearly not properly fit.

Eboue on for Arshavin not the most attacking replacement with Walcott and Rosicky on the bench to chose from, but understandable.
Just a bit - and tbf they've had more of the game since he's come on and added some presence to the midfield.

It's a funny game - obviously Barca should be about 3 up, but they do look vulnerable at the back if Arsenal can string a few passes together. Especially when you saw Bentner skinning a couple of them a few minutes ago.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
That's a really harsh yellow card for Fabregas imo. Whereas Song was simply braindead to earn his the way he did.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That yellow for Cesc was a joke, but not as funny as our performance so far or that we have to bring Denilson on for our best defender.

Jarquis

For all the build up to this match I don't give a crap about how dire we've been or even the "spectacle". The fact it's still 0-0 is enough for me.

duffer

Small mercies and all that. We really do look like the ******** step sister of Barcelona out there.

Jarquis

Just hope that we start the second half more like we finished the first, rather than a repeat of our first 20 minute spell. Barca won't wast opportunities like that twice.

Jarquis

WTF. WTF. WTF. WTF. WTF. WTF. WTF.
Where is Almunia?
Where is Almunia?
Where is Almunia?
WTF. WTF. WTF.

:cry:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Just hope that we start the second half more like we finished the first, rather than a repeat of our first 20 minute spell. Barca won't wast opportunities like that twice.
Not when your keeper kisses his brains goodbye like that. Harsh after his 1st half heroics, but wtf was he doing out there? I know I shouldn't be astonished to see that sort of stupidity from an Arsenal keeper nowadays, but ffs. There goes any chance of an interesting 2nd half.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, don't bother marking their centre forward you lazy tossers :@

The 2nd leg is going to be one of the more pointless exercises afaics.

Last edited: