• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season Thread 2010

stumpski

International Captain
Sussex and Glamorgan drew - I'd have thought both would have been reasonably happy with that though. They look strong favourites to go up now.

And it's all happening in the Lancs game - 37 runs and three wickets from the last three overs.

stumpski

International Captain
In fact, looking at the table, Sussex are up as of tonight - they're 41 points clear of the 3rd placed team. Just as long as they don't forfeit points for an unfit pitch or slow over rate.

The_roc

U19 Captain
Next weekend is the last round of CB40 games, and the computer has given us 3 cracking games to finish with.

Sussex v Surrey (second and third in group A)

Warwickshire v Notts (top 2 in group C)

Yorkshire v Essex (top 2 in group B)

Still all to play for

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
In fact, looking at the table, Sussex are up as of tonight - they're 41 points clear of the 3rd placed team. Just as long as they don't forfeit points for an unfit pitch or slow over rate.
24 points available per game (16 for the win, 5 batting, 3 bowling) so we're not quite there yet. Good result today though.

stumpski

International Captain
Card looks like one of my stickcricket efforts tbh. :ph34r:

Bottom of the table, and playing like it. Would expect them to make around 70 though.

stumpski

International Captain
This is like a throwback to the days of uncovered wickets - I'm trying to remember when a side was last bowled out for this sort of score in England. I remember Middlesex getting Glamorgan out for 31, I think it was, but that would have been in the 90s.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Franklin's awesome. Got so shafted by NZC lately. Should been in the WC squads. He's an awesome player when he's fully fit. Hope this gets him selected for the next series NZ has.

stumpski

International Captain
Not sure a performance against Derbyshire would carry that much weight tbh. But yeah certainly a handy player to have.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
BTW, has anyone seen Hussain of Gloucestershire bowl? He has had a pretty amazing introduction to FC cricket, pretty much performing in all the FC games he has played.