• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

stumpski

International Captain
Well, all I can say is I'm glad I didn't set the alarm. Kudos to the guys who've been watching this since 4 a.m. though. Not even been much in the way of chances has there?Boycott mentioned a Bresnan c & b half-chance. I suppose Kohli was always going to come good at some point. Just shows you should never write off a side halfway through the match (unless it's Bangladesh, obvs).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not trying to be a **** here
It the effortlessness that's most impressive, tbf.

Nah, look the last two tests and first two days of this one have been an extended bending over for India, so it's no surprisie a tired and emotional Octavius is having a wee spray*.

*Oooer, missus, etc

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
And Ravi Shastri is back, as irritating as ever.

Tried to switch to the Hindi commentary and there we have Madan Lal and Sidhu ffs.

Urgh sucks that Pitch Invasion aren't doing this series. Might just listen to TMS for a while, i guess.