• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well it appears sky player is about a minute behind reality. Rather spoiling the suspense here.
Yeah, its even worse than that sometimes.

Had to turn my phone off during football sometimes, although 'LoL Torres' is always a good one to get as there are still a myriad of options

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Slightly off-topic, but did Broad ever crank it up at any stage during India's innings? Asking this because I know he has the capacity to bowl alot quicker than 135kph.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not some great umpiring going out there it seems
Have to take the rough with the smooth when you don't have DRS to use. Then again the one that went against us wouldn't have mattered anyway as he was clearly out earlier.

Not too fussed about the umpiring errors, by and large they get the majority right and it is a tough job. Far more concerned with the pathetic display with bat and ball by everyone bar Swann in this match.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was this team seriously the #1 team for a little while?
Yep, basically because we only played in Bangladesh as far as Asian matches go for ages and beat everyone at home. Easy to get there with a decent run of fixtures as India and England showed.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
**** me, Bres lets two wide long hops go through to the keeper.

Why wouldn't you try to score off bad balls? It's indicative of the malaise that's gripping us.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Current form, there's a good case, yeah.

However Prior at #7 is one of the few things about this England side that still works vaguely and I'm always a bit loath to weaken a strength just to paper over the cracks elsewhere.
Yeah. I really don't think he should come in at 8 below Patel when you use a nightwatchman though.