• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
3.57pm: What a finish. What a finish! Kohli's India are relentless. For the second Test in a row, they have seen the opposition's 400 and raised it, then pile-drivered their way to victory

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Well I don't think anything that happened today was unexpected.
And that's the most damning indictment of all. We just know that these guys don't have the nous or bottle to bat out the day on a pretty blameless track.

I'm trying to think how often we've lost 8 tests in a calendar year.
1986 springs to mind. And 1993, iirc.
These guys have put themselves in some pretty low company.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know England are having an awful day when wpdavid is the most prominent English poster.

Terrible performance today but this whole Test has been kind of depressing, sometimes I really hate a 5 Test series.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kohli's captaincy isn't perfect tactically, but you can't doubt the intensity he brings to the side. Gives India about 20% more steel than Dhoni Test sides, and Dhoni wasn't terrible.

cnerd123

likes this
Jaddu, aapne aaj Jadoo dikhaya

Goddamnit that Jaddu-Jadoo pun is so good and I'm annoyed Shastri used it before i could think of it

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
You know England are having an awful day when wpdavid is the most prominent English poster.

Terrible performance today but this whole Test has been kind of depressing, sometimes I really hate a 5 Test series.
:laugh:

Yeah, I really should get a bit more of a life sometimes. Actually, I usually piss off when we're this poor; I don't think I posted a thing during the 2013-14 ashes, but I'm at home doing a bit of work for once.

Last edited: