• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
90/4 still isn't a terrible position though. Especially considering the depth they have. I'd be pleased if we restricted them to below 275 or so.

Zinzan

Way to throw away winning such a crucial toss England. India will be looking to bat once.

flibbertyjibber

Pathetic session that. We have gifted 3 wickets away which I can't see the likes of Kohli or Pujara doing in return.

No idea what a good score will be but we need to bat the day out at least to make sure the pitch is harder to bat on by the time India bat.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Way to throw away winning such a crucial toss England. India will be looking to bat once.
Nah, England still have a fair bit of batting depth, Buttler, Woakes and Rashid to come. India's session but they need to keep going, and they really need to get these 2 early after lunch.

Blocky

Banned
I'd say India's session, because any time you're giving their fast bowlers wickets, you make it really hard to win the match in India due to the obnoxious amount of turn available from Day 1 onwards.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd say India's session, because any time you're giving their fast bowlers wickets, you make it really hard to win the match in India due to the obnoxious amount of turn available from Day 1 onwards.
Yep, definitely an obnoxious amount of turn available so far...

Dan_M_Bali

U19 Debutant
Time for focus on Mumbai. We are 2-0 down with two remaining. Need a tangible change in mentality and technique if by some miracle we are to square the series.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Pathetic session that. We have gifted 3 wickets away which I can't see the likes of Kohli or Pujara doing in return.

No idea what a good score will be but we need to bat the day out at least to make sure the pitch is harder to bat on by the time India bat.
I think there isn't much difference in the amount of turn compared to the previous test but the turn is slightly quicker without being a bunsen.

Blocky

Banned
TIL Cricketing discussion including whether or not India continues to prepare doctored wickets to suit their attack is considered trolling, rather than reality.

vcs

TIL Cricketing discussion including whether or not India continues to prepare doctored wickets to suit their attack is considered trolling, rather than reality.
Welcome to the concept of home advantage