• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - South Africa v England (27th Sept)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
9 an over needed. fmd. tension. I'd have taken this position if you'd offered me it at the start of the day.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got him! Swann's arm ball removes JPD.

However Morkel likely to score rather more rapidly, so mixed feelings, tbh. Might be Boucher anyway tho, I guess.
Boucher comes in now, Morkel will probably show up during the batting powerplay and how that goes will determine the winner.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Morkel usually takes a while to get going, so hopefully we can put a load of pressure on him and just kill the game off by getting out Smith. Easier said than done, mind.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should have brought a proper seamer back after Duminy got out. Just allowing SA to milk 8 simple runs off the over after you've just took a wicket.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking at < 10 an over for the final 10. A batting powerplay to come and some big hitters.
Game's not over yet.

kingkallis

International Coach
lol

England supporters cursing their players...
SAF supporters cursing their players...

Thats the beauty of this game - haha!

Come on Albie - win it for us!

Dissector

International Debutant
I imagine they will give Morkel an over or two to get his eye in and then take the power play which will obviously be crucial.