• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Discussion Thread for American Samoa Friendly**

oz_fan

International Regular
Great start for CW in internationals. We dominated the majority of the match and deserved the win. Congrats to everyone who played.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic Effort!!!!

Well played all, especially Hoy, doing East Coast proud with a spectacular performance!

Also, congratulations on an inspiring effort Captain Goughy, both tactics wise, and for your 2 goals :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
A brilliant way to start of Internationals off. Goughy, Hoy, Kennett and Gelman were all brilliant.

Nice to see Blake get some game time, hopefully we can help him get into the starting line up by the end of the season. A bit disappointed not to see Andy get any match time at all, but thats luck of the draw, when your on the bench.

Majin

International Debutant
Oh man, that's awesome. Great way to get into international football, also nice for us to show some character and come back from a goal down in our debut when the pressure could have easily swamped us.

Those American samoans are filthy players! They'd fit right in at our league.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic effort to win so convicingly.

After a nervous start it was all Cricket Web, fantastic performance from everyone. I'm just disapointed I wasn't able to keep a clean sheet.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Great start to our international career. Bring on New Zealand.
New Zealand will be a big test but for now Im happy to revel in the performance and result in for first international game.

Very good team performance and Hoy fully deserved his MOM award.

All round top effort

Dydl

International Debutant
Great game guys, happy to play my part, if somewhat minor. Glad and honoured to have participated in the first game, and hope to play in many more. Well deserved MOTM to Hoy.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
:lol: 5-1 against a 9-man worst team in the world and we're celebrating like we've beaten Brazil. :p

At least New Zealand will be a test.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Don't get your rants about American Samoa, Hak.

Considering it's the first ever game by a small island, extremely new to football of anything other than park standard. I'd be delighted with even a share of the "points". Not many countries could walk into International Football, especially with little footballing history (our domestic comp only started this season) and expect to walk their Conference.