• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

cricketboy29

International Regular
Shocking! Negativily Shocking! Did every keeper lose points?

What a shocker of a game despite 14 saves
For the love of Christ. No wonder Blewy stopped, criticism after criticism. First Rodgie then Jaso, can't people let some things go.

On the football side, looking a bit grim for us dynamo's guys. Started out damn well, but we seem to have lost that spark. Me getting sent off, probably didnt help matters either. let's go for the bronze then shall we/

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
still 3 looong weeks to go for me...aah well :p

and omg how dire are the last 2 pages :o

Cloete

International Captain
literally threw my arms in the air when i saw my first ever goal

... Ash_Chaulk with the shot on net !
... He couldn't have hit that shot much better!!
... GOAL !!
... Look at the delight on his face!
... Just look at the delight!!

well done stallions we are playing much better
lol, same here :D

Majin

International Debutant
Dynamo's form really dropped off to the second half of the season, really gutted about that, but now we have to just focus on coming back strong and securing 3rd spot this season, which we can do.

I should be in the suspension room for 1 more game, Matt, I think. :S

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dynamo's form really dropped off to the second half of the season, really gutted about that, but now we have to just focus on coming back strong and securing 3rd spot this season, which we can do.

yes our form has really dropped off......

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've just been copying and pasting the output file but it seems that it only comments on the new ones.

If you're still suspended that it'll say so in the squad files which get posted in the team threads.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm, unbeaten for a long time and then Hakon takes the reigns for one game, changes the tactics and the wheels come off.:p Serves me right for getting injured. :)

Disappointing loss but 2nd place is confirmed and all in all a good season.

Everyone has done their job at the Swell

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
fairly swell season for you lot yes

Central has been dissapointing imho, we have so much potential to be world beaters imho :D

Majin

International Debutant
I've just been copying and pasting the output file but it seems that it only comments on the new ones.

If you're still suspended that it'll say so in the squad files which get posted in the team threads.
Ah right, cheers.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Super stuff from the East Coast Boys..

Deserved win for the Title, we were by far and away the best team all season....

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Captains! Teamsheets! As soon as really.

CWFA@cricketmail.net

Anyone from Western Dynamos is invited to send a teamsheet, as frankly you may do better that way.
Sorry, forgot completely.

I'll get it in when I can, the room with the computer with my files on is currently being slept in.

EDIT: I can use the one from my sent folder from yahoo actually, sent.

Last edited: