• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well with the season starting in the next few days... I thought it was time we created the thread for the discussion...

Captains can you please get your teamsheets in for the opening games of the season.. Send to CWFA@cricketmail.net.

I have posted all teams updated Data Files in your team Forums..

Good Luck to all Teams for the Season...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matteh said:
I heard that Central United were the favourites...
after winning the pre season comp you'd think that, or was that a different team?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
after winning the pre season comp you'd think that, or was that a different team?
IMO. The preseason comp counts for diddley squat. A lot of the teams were experiementing and just trying to give players some time on the park. The first few rounds of the season proper will give a better indication IMO.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't take the pre-season seriously. Set out to biff some blokes, and I achieved my aim.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
I didn't take the pre-season seriously. Set out to biff some blokes, and I achieved my aim.
Last time a bloke admitted that publicly i think he found himself in a wee bit of trouble :p

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Last time a bloke admitted that publicly i think he found himself in a wee bit of trouble :p
Tongue was firmly implanted in cheek there...

They'll buy that.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
We can score loads through Smith. The only weakness is whether or not Burkey decides he wants to play the full 90 or not...