• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I give out insults in a very wry way, usually don't come out with set insults like calling someone a Nazi which means that half of the time i rip into someone it's not direct.
As for Hing, he was being a jerk and i called him on it.

Personally i'd delete the last 10 or so posts in this thread, but i imagine that if i did you'd object on the grounds that i was covering myself.

Think you'd both do yourselves a favour if you just kept it to the football-related points, personally.
Yeah no worries mate it's just I don't see why he personally attacked me twice that's why im arguing im here for CW Football too :).

Woops did not see the second point of Towns post I know that it's just Tharmi promised to only suspend me for one game so I don't think it's fair to be replaced by overseas or default players?

In regards to Mitchell you shouldn't be giving out insults so I find it appalling you can justify yourself for what you said to Hing?

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
I give out insults in a very wry way, usually don't come out with set insults like calling someone a Nazi which means that half of the time i rip into someone it's not direct.
As for Hing, he was being a jerk and i called him on it.

Personally i'd delete the last 10 or so posts in this thread, but i imagine that if i did you'd object on the grounds that i was covering myself.
Mods can still see deleted posts so eh, I'm not bothered. :p

Edited my previous post with a simple answer for Rodgie (I know I'm not in any way in charge here, but I think that the answer is right?).

Last edited:

Matteh

Edited my previous post with a simple answer for Rodgie (I know I'm not in any way in charge here, but I think that the answer is right?).
That'll certainly apply, but i imagine the fact Rodgie was still banned when Tharmi sent the teamsheet yesterday might have played a part too.

Matteh

There's two games in a week, you were banned for a week. Makes sense that you'd miss two games if your week off lined up like it did.

I find this quite ironic considering your the one that started this all by clearly insulting me twice your now trying to hide in a corner please don't pick fights you can't finish ?

Loony BoB

International Captain
I would say this is something you should talk to your captain about, Rodgie. More suited to your team thread than in the main thread.

Matteh

So yeah anyway. The A-League clubs are probably too good for us, could include 1 A-League, couple from NZ make up the numbers with teams from Pacific islands or something. Could branch it out to China/Korea/Bahrain/Qatar to as well.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Shocking! Negativily Shocking! Did every keeper lose points?

What a shocker of a game despite 14 saves

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
LOL looks like i made a slight mistake and forgot to add Rodgie into the team sheet, im only human. Justin you have to learn not to over react to things. It was just a simple mistake on my behalf, there was no need to have a cry about it.

ash chaulk

International Captain
literally threw my arms in the air when i saw my first ever goal

... Ash_Chaulk with the shot on net !
... He couldn't have hit that shot much better!!
... GOAL !!
... Look at the delight on his face!
... Just look at the delight!!

well done stallions we are playing much better