• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, shocking result for the Swell. From all the tests and planning we did, that result was a near imposibility. I guess thats why they play the games :@

Definately not worth the wait.

EDIT- Great to be back playing though

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I've updated the dates for the rest of the season in the "Draw Thread"..

The Next round will be held on the 7th of January..

Round 7. - 7/1/07

Central United - Southern Stallions
Northside Power - East Coast Fury
Island Swell - Western Dynamo

After this fixture the side for the First International Fixture and as previously stated players selected in that match will be unavailable for Round 8...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Solid Power.

Awseome to hang on after my dismissal. Might have troubles across the back again with another two out for two.

Majin

International Debutant
Great to get back into the swing of things with a commanding victory, DK total gun as per usual.

Pretty invisible showing from myself, need to get going again.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Apologies, clumsiness and over aggresiveness cost our team the goals. Really disappointed.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Decent player, is Kennett. Glad to have another cleansheet as well

Last edited:

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Oh no, these big losses just keep on coming! I think we're going to have to think about our training schedules a bit more!