• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Absolutely shocking performance from myself, really letting the team down. Don't know where to go from here...

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Teamsheet sent

EDIT- Sent to CWFA email address rather than your own email. Hope that is correct

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Tharmi, Cloete or someone from North can you please send in a Teamsheet for Round 7...

Dravid

International Captain
Tharmi, Cloete or someone from North can you please send in a Teamsheet for Round 7...
You should make a rule that if teamsheet isn't sent by deadline, then the teamsheet from the previous week will be used.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
You should make a rule that if teamsheet isn't sent by deadline, then the teamsheet from the previous week will be used.
If nothing is received by the time i get home this afternoon then the games will be run and i will use the teamsheet from their last game...